SNAP (Spay Neuter Assistance Program) & SNIP (Spay Neuter In-Need Pets)
The Following Spay/Neuter Programs are currently available through ARF:
It’s A Snap to Apply “Spay Neuter Assistance Program (SNAP)” [Spay-Neuter Services of Indiana is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit]
The Spay-Neuter Assistance Program (SNAP) is provided by Spay-Neuter Services of Indiana for Indiana households with limited incomes.
Brochures can be downloaded at http://spayneuterservices.org (also available at ARF).
For further assistance contact (317) 767-7771 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
- Complete and sign application on brochure
- Obtain one money order payable to SNSI for the total amount due ($20 per pet x number of pets)
- Provide proof of participation
- Mail application, proof of qualification and money order to SNSI. Within two weeks, you will receive a SNAP certificate (valid for 3 months) and list of participating veterinarians. Schedule an appointment directly with any veterinarian on the list. If your application is not approved you will receive a prompt refund.
“Lets SNIP pet overpopulation!”
The Animal Rescue Fund has developed a special program to help low-income pet owners afford the cost of spaying or neutering their pets. Through this program, eligible pet owners can receive discounts or full coverage on spay or neuter surgery at participating veterinary hospitals and clinics.
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be a resident of Delaware County
- You must complete a separate application for each animal you wish to have spayed or neutered.
- You must agree to provide shots and transportation for your pets.
To apply for assistance, or if you have more questions about assistance please call 765-282-ARFF(2733) or email email@example.com.